Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Test

This is a test of the Blogger System for the TinMan Innovations website integration...

blogging computerAs we continue down the road of additional content, it would be good to have an easy to implement Blogging system that can easily be integrated into an existing website or designed into a new website scheme. To this end, I will be testing numerous systems to note the various ways each integrates.

I find this necessary, due to the amazing lack of available information online about this process, and an absolute lack of examples to "visualize" the differences.

3 comments:

  1. If it helps, I am familiar with this format. Of course, I can use whatever as well. Happy hunting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. in fact.... please write something on this blog in order for me to test the multiple author feature

      Delete
  2. it does... and I thought that you did... that is the reason I am attempting to implement this particular blog system... I'm playing with a bit of php now to pull the rss feed and implement it into the site

    ReplyDelete